Who Should I Call If I am in a Roadside Accident?
Injuries by another driver’s negligence can consume an injured person’s life for months, or years. Worse, they can lead to death. The lives of people injured in roadside accidents can change drastically, brought on by hefty medical expenses, physical and emotional pain and suffering, lost income, and reduced quality of life.
This is why people injured in roadside accidents in Connecticut should call Berman & Russo. Their South Windsor, CT, roadside lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience giving expert legal guidance to, and recovering financial compensation for, their injured clients. They will ensure their injured clients’ legal rights are safeguarded and they’re fully compensated for all their roadside accident-related losses.
What The South Windsor, CT, Roadside Accident Lawyers of Berman & Russo Can Do For You
After getting involved in a roadside crash, injured people are understandably uncertain of the steps they must take in pursuing appropriate compensation from the at-fault driver. It’s also unlikely that the negligent driver’s insurance provider will tell them what’s in their best interests.
To ensure injured parties recover fair compensation for their damages, the South Windsor, CT, roadside lawyers of Berman & Russo will handle the entire claims process, which usually involves:
- Collecting proper evidence to show the crash was caused by the at-fault party and resulted in the injured party’s damages. The at-fault party’s stance on the accident will have a significant impact on the injured party’s claim. They might dispute the claim or parts of it, which could tell the lawyers how much evidence they would need to gather.
- Working with doctors and other medical professionals to support the injured party’s claim. The opinions of these professionals will be vital to documenting the injured party’s symptoms, confirming the accident’s cause, and detailing their prospects of recovery.
- Gathering evidence to support the injured party’s other losses, including invoices, receipts, details of medical treatment, pay stubs, quotes, and other documents of what they incurred.
- Supporting the injured party’s account of the accident to prove fault and liability for it. This usually requires various pieces of evidence, including the police report, photos and videos of the accident scene, statements from eyewitnesses, reports from investigators and accident reconstruction specialists, and surveillance footage from nearby businesses or homes, among many others.
- Dealing with the at-fault party’s insurance provider, insurance claims adjuster, and lawyers. Most claims are settled out of court and will not lead to trial. But there are some reasons why taking the case to trial may be necessary, such as when the insurer isn’t playing fair, undervaluing the claimant’s losses, or denying the claim. Rest assured the South Windsor, CT, roadside accident lawyers of Berman & Russo are prepared to negotiate aggressively on their client’s behalf or take their case to court if necessary.
Reach Out to an Experienced South Windsor, CT, Roadside Lawyer Today
No matter the specific type of roadside accident you experienced, the lawyers of Berman & Russo are ready to work on your case and secure maximum compensation for you. Dial 860-644-1548 or reach us online to arrange a free case review with our South Windsor, CT, roadside lawyer.