Hartford Car Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can happen for many reasons, and sadly, they often leave people seriously injured. After suffering serious injuries in a crash, you may be under financial pressure from treating your injuries and being unable to work. To financially, physically, and emotionally from a crash, you will need a substantial settlement to cover all your damages.
This is where our more than 30 years of experience will be useful. Let the Hartford car accident lawyer at Berman & Russo strengthen your car accident claim and seek on your behalf every cent you deserve.
What Damages Can I Recover in a Hartford Car Accident Claim?
You are legally entitled to seek compensation when someone else’s negligence resulted in your injuries. Your claim’s total value and settlement must consider all the ways the crash affected your life, which may include the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost or diminished earning capacity
- Household maintenance costs
- Childcare costs
- Loss of companionship
- Physical and mental pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
Courts may also allow injured people to recover punitive damages in cases where the at-fault party demonstrated a reckless indifference to the injured person’s rights or an intentional violation of their rights.
What Are Common Car Accident Injuries?
Our Hartford car accident lawyers commonly deal with car accident claims involving the following injuries:
- Broken Bones – It’s common for multiple bones to fracture in a car crash. Depending on their severity, they may require multiple surgeries and a long recovery time. In more severe cases, they can lead to reduced mobility.
- Back and Neck Injuries – These include whiplash, bulging or herniated discs, and other spinal cord injuries that can lead to paralysis.
- Burns – More serious burns can leave injured people scarred and
- Brain and head Injuries – These include concussions, brain hemorrhage, skull fractures, and other traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) that can be debilitating or
Whatever injuries you’re dealing with, follow your doctor’s orders, attend follow-up appointments, continue treatment, and document your injury-related medical treatments and expenses. Doing these things will help prove the nature and seriousness of your injuries and ensure you are compensated for them fairly.
How Our Hartford Car Accident Lawyer Will Handle Your Case
From beginning to end, you can count on the Harford car accident lawyer at Berman & Russo to handle your car accident claim. Your attorney will thoroughly investigate the crash to establish fault and liability for your injuries and related damages. They will also review, calculate, and evaluate all your damages and demand proper compensation.
In addition, they will deal with the liable party’s insurance provider on your behalf to ensure your best interests. Our Hartford car accident lawyer knows all the dirty tactics insurers use to deny claims or reduce settlements for injured claimants. They will negotiate a settlement to cover your losses or secure a favorable damage award in court.
Speak to Our Experienced Hartford Car Accident Lawyer Today
To determine the best legal options to recover compensation after getting hurt in a car crash, consult with our Hartford car accident lawyer immediately and schedule your free case review by calling our office at 860-644-1548 or reaching us online.