Windsor Car Accident Attorneys
A devastating car accident can have life-changing consequences for injured people and their families, including medical expenses, long-term medical needs, and lost income. If you suffered injuries in a car crash because of another party’s negligent acts, you might be legally entitled to recoup compensation from the liable party.
At Berman & Russo, our accomplished Windsor car accident attorneys understand the difficulties injured car crash survivors are up against. We will devote all our resources and skills to ensure you recover the financial compensation you deserve and need to move on with your life.
Common Injuries Resulting From Car Accidents
Car accidents happen suddenly, often when the person inside the car is vulnerable to sustaining serious injuries. Our Windsor car accident attorney regularly handles car accident claims involving the following injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Facial injuries
- Spinal cord damage
- Internal bleeding
- Bone fractures
- Internal organ damage
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Severe cuts and bruises
Some car accident injuries can also become fatal and result in the injured person’s death. When this happens, the surviving family can file a wrongful death claim to seek compensation from the at-fault party.
Damages You Can Collect in a Windsor Car Accident Claim
Your legal right is to demand compensation for the injuries and related losses you suffered in a car accident. These damages usually include:
- All medical bills incurred due to the car accident, including medical treatment, hospitalization, physical therapy, medications, surgery, diagnostic tests, assistive devices, emergency services, etc.
- Future expected medical bills for long-term or permanent injuries
- Lost earnings
- Reduced or lost earning ability
- Lost employment benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced quality of life
- Emotional distress
- Loss of companionship
How Our Windsor Car Accident Attorneys Can Help
Our skilled Windsor car accident attorney can help you understand your rights and options after a car accident and build a solid case showing the other party is at fault for the accident and your damages by:
- Gathering accident and police reports
- Collecting and reviewing your medical records to show and prove the extent and nature of your injuries
- Taking videos and pictures of the accident site
- Talking to people who have witnessed the accident
- Working with expert medical witnesses to prove your injuries and accident reconstruction professionals to find out and prove who and what caused the car accident
- Dealing with insurance companies and their legal team
We always prioritize and protect the best interests of injured clients and negotiate an offer accurately reflecting their losses. If the insurer isn’t willing to negotiate fairly or denies your claim, we will be ready to take your case to court and pursue other options to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Seek Legal Guidance From Our Experienced Windsor Car Accident Attorneys
For over 30 years, the Windsor car accident attorneys at Berman & Russo have helped numerous injured people secure the compensation they are entitled to after getting hurt in a crash they did not cause. You can schedule a free consultation with our Windsor car accident attorneys by calling 860-644-1548 or sending us an online message.